Job #8128 Vancouver, OR (more than 1 opening)Bloodworks Northwest (parent company of Lane Blood Center) is looking for team players to help save lives every day!
If you are dynamic, detail oriented and compassionate about people, then come join our team. Our world-class training program will provide you with the phlebotomy skills and knowledge needed to evaluate potential donors and perform blood collections.
In short, we will teach YOU how to contribute to saving lives.
Must be able to attend a 6-week training program
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to travel to various work locations
- Work flexible shifts - schedules may change frequently and unexpectedly
- Work may include overnight and weekend work away from home
- Stand long hours, bend, lift and carry up to 60#
- Have a current driver's license in state of residency
- Driver's license for 3 years with clean driving record
- Computer knowledge
- Ability to follow strict Standard Operating Procedures
- Be a Team Player
- Customer Focus
- Safety conscious
- Good communication skill
- Good hand-eye coordination
- High School Graduate or GED
- 2 years' experience in health care (preferred) or customer relations
- Post-secondary education of
- Diploma or Certificate of Completion (or able to obtain) from a post-secondary phlebotomy training program, or
- 2 years of college (science emphasis a plus)
We offer a competitive benefits program and a fast-paced working environment that is team-focused and built around a common goal.
Qualified applicants may submit a resume that clearly demonstrates their qualifications for this position, but are strongly encouraged to submit a completed Bloodworks NW employment application. This form is available at http://www.bloodworksnw.org/careers/employment.pdf Completed forms (with resumes and cover letters if applicable) may be submitted via the following:
Help your career while helping others - join our lifesaving team!
Should you have a disability that requires assistance and /or reasonable accommodation with the job application process, please contact the Human Resources department at email@example.com, or at 206-292-6500, or at 921 Terry Avenue.
Bloodworks Northwest is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law. PPE3000