Welcome to QuickPass!
QuickPass allows you to begin the blood donation process from the comfort of your home or office, saving you time at the blood drive. We think you’ll find the process quick, easy, and efficient!
You must complete the QuickPass on the day of your donation only. Once you’ve responded to the health history questions, you will be given the option to print your QuickPass barcode. You can either print the barcode, or take a screen shot of the barcode with your mobile device. This is a critically important step! The QuickPass barcode is what we will use at the blood drive or donor center to access your responses. We cannot access your QuickPass responses at the blood drive – you must bring a printed copy or a screen shot for you to access from your smartphone.
Three Easy Steps
Your QuickPass process will be completed in three easy steps:
1. READ the educational materials
2. ANSWER the health history questions
3. If you have mobile device, SCREENSHOT the QuickPass barcode and bring to your appointment.
Otherwise, please PRINT and bring with you.
Note: If you take a SCREENSHOT of the presented QR code, include your name and the Donor QuickPass icon and save it to your pictures/files accessible on your mobile device. There is no need to zoom in for the screen shot.
Some Things to Keep in Mind
- You must complete the QuickPass process on the day of your donation.
- You must answer the questions honestly and confidentially.
- QuickPass does not determine your eligibility to donate; that will be done at the time of your donation.
- You must complete the questions in a single session. If the system times out, you will have to start over from the beginning.
- You will need access to a printer or a mobile device to save the QuickPass QR code.
- If you’re unable to access or complete your QuickPass, please contact us for additional support, or complete the questionnaire in person at your blood donation.
- Visit our Donor QuickPass FAQ for answers to questions you may have about the process.
A QuickPass is not the same as an appointment to donate. If you would like to schedule an appointment for a blood drive, please click here.