Genomics Testing Laboratory
Bleeding Disorders Ordering Information
Testing is requested via a Hemostasis Request for Testing (RFT) Laboratory form. Form must be fully completed to avoid delay in testing. Bloodworks can no longer offer to bill to patients directly or to the patient’s insurance. For questions contact the laboratory manager.
All samples must be properly labeled and information must agree with the identification on the RFT:
- If a sample is identified by name, there must also be a numeric identifier which could include hospital number or other coded identifier.
- A draw date needs to be on the sample label and also on the RFT
Submission and Transportation:
Send sample(s) together with RFT to:
1551 Eastlake Ave E, Suite 100
Attn: Eastlake SDL
Seattle, WA 98102
Lab # (206) 568-2184
Samples must be sent in accordance to federal regulations (OSHA). Sample(s) should be shipped at ambient temperature with 96 hours of draw time. Prefer overnight carriers. For more information refer to sample requirement page for the specific test.
Turn Around Time
- Many test results can be reported with 4 business days of receipt of sample(s).
- Some variants may take up to two weeks.
- Reports are faxed to the institution. Fax number must be provided.