- Specimen Requirement:
- One 10cc ACD blood tube (yellow top, solution A or B)
- Labeling Requirements:
- Specimen must have the patient’s first and last name, a date of draw and a unique identifier written on the tube.
- Analytic Time:
- Routine – 2 business days (M-F)
- STAT – 6 hrs; performed as requested with POC approval
- Expedited testing during regular business hours can be arranged by contacting the lab at 206-689-6580 or can be specified on the accompanying RFT.
- Expedited testing outside of regular business hours must be arranged through Bloodworks Physician On-Call by contacting 206-689-6525
All specimens must be accompanied by a Request for Testing Form