To support testing services in each specialty area: immunogenetics (HLA), platelet immunology, hemostasis/thrombosis, and red cell genomics, Bloodworks Northwest staffs clinical consultants. Each specialist has decades of experience in nearly every clinical indication and is available for consultation any time throughout your study to provide guidance and insight on subjects such as:
- Results interpretation
- Relationships between drugs, indications, and patient results
- Responses to laboratory methods or data questions during review meetings
- Specialty test/Assay selection
- Assessment of normal or abnormal test results
- Determination of next steps/recommended additional testing
Our medical and technical staff routinely publish journal articles, author textbooks, attend conferences to keep abreast of cutting-edge technology, and present lectures, workshops and symposia at regional, national, and international meetings.