Washington Center for Bleeding Disorders
Because Hemophilia requires special care and lifestyle choices, our Hemophilia Care Program has been designed to provide you with the best options and treatment possible. The only way this can be achieved is by relentlessly considering every detail.
What does that mean for you?
- Individualized patient and family centered care.
- Federally designated Hemophilia Treatment Center operating to MASAC standard.
- Hematologists that specialize exclusively in bleeding disorders.
- Specialized care throughout your lifespan, from birth to adulthood and beyond.
- Every annual visit gives you access to hematologists, nurses, social worker, physical therapy, insurance specialists and more.
- Access to the most up-to-date treatments and education. All the information you need to thrive.
- Personal exercise assessment and recommendations for an active lifestyle.
- Collaboration with other specialties and providers including schools, surgeons, hospitals and insurance companies.
- Questions? Answers are just a call away. Talk with one of our nurses via telephone.
- Over 75 years of collective experience in the field of bleeding disorders.
Ordering Hemophilia Factor and Supplies
Place Factor Orders & Questions
Bloodworks Pharmacy Hours:
Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Call 206-689-8200 or 1-800-552-0640
All orders after 2 p.m. will be processed the next business day. Weekend and holiday submissions will be handled during normal business hours. To make sure your order is processed in a timely manner, it would be best to transmit your request by 12:00 Noon.
After hours (emergency) physician/nurse consultation:
Call 206-292-6525 press option 3
Thank you very much for ordering with us!
Your Washington Center for Bleeding Disorders
- Hemophilia Treatment Center Brochure (PDF)
- Factor Brochure (PDF)
- Exercise: How Much and What Kind? (PDF)
- Nosebleeds in Children brochure (PDF)