From time to time, Bloodworks may advertise the opportunity to participate in the Text Service and receive alerts and information via text message from Bloodworks. You acknowledge and agree that you are opting in to the Text Service by texting a specific keyword to a specific short code as specified in the applicable Bloodworks message.
By opting in:
- You authorize Bloodworks to use autodialer or non-autodialer technology to send text messages to the cell phone number associated with your opt in (i.e., the number from which you send the opt in request). You do not have to opt-in or agree to opt-in as a condition of purchase.
- You confirm that you are the subscriber to the relevant phone number or that you are the customary user of that number on a family or business plan and that you are authorized to opt-in.
- You consent to the use of an electronic record to document your opt-in.
More information and Opting Out
- Text STOP to ________ to cancel
- Text HELP to ________ for help
Message and data rates may apply. Unless otherwise noted, Bloodworks Northwest may send multiple, recurring messages and/or terminate the Text Service or your participation in it at any time with or without notice, including, for example, before you have received any or all messages that you otherwise would have received.
Our participating carriers include (but not limited to) AT&T, Sprint, Verizon Wireless, U.S. Cellular, T-Mobile, MetroPCS. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages to the customer. If your mobile operator is not participating, you will not receive a reply to your messages. Some operators may not support some services at the prices offered. Pre-paid users may not be able to participate – check with your mobile operator.
This policy is effective as of August 23, 2022
Bloodworks Corporation, Attention: General Counsel
921 Terry Avenue
Seattle, WA 98104